Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Oasis Hotel, Laguna and Mt Makiling, August 2010
On our second visit to Oasis Hotel and Resort. Nothing much has changed, water is still very hot. It's not warm, but hot. Why did we go back then? Because we were too lazy to look around for other resorts, because when we left Manila during the weekend, we planned on going swimming but we didn't research where we could stay. We sort of ... winged it. and we didn't really want to stay at a resort we know nothing about.
We even tried to look for Mom's suggestion. The Crystal Spring waters. Because she stayed there years ago. We had problems looking for it. We asked a bystander, and he was too polite to laugh in our faces. He said it was already closed down years ago.
However, we really wanted to swim and so we braved the hot waters in Oasis Hotel. Its a good thing its not as hot in the Baby pool where we chose to wade in and linger. The baby pool has two slides. There are however choices for the adult pool. There is one big pool, 6ft, and 2 smaller pools next to each other with a slide. Water becomes bearable when you become used to it.
There is also a playground for kids to play in, if they get tired from swimming. My kids never tried the playground because they were too busy swimming. The room was clean. but the service was too slow. I had to ask three times before I had assistance with getting a pitcher hot water for coffee. We stayed overnight and the next day, we went to Mt Makiling. Overall, I would say, I liked the resort except for the hot water in the pools and slow service. The room, bed, rest room are clean, and that's important to me. Will we go back? Definitely. Maybe.
Continuing on, we saw the olympic size swimming pool from the very top of the Mt Makiling. I had my exercise for the month, when I climbed those stairs. They also have rooms, but no airconditioning, but we really couldn't stay, because we don't have any extra clothes and there's work the next day. We couldn't stay even if we wanted to. Next time, i'll bring extra extra clothes.
On our way home, we stopped by a restaurant called Batangas Best Bulalo. I decided to give them special mention because I really enjoyed their Bulalo. You can also see my daughter enjoyed it too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment